- Current Position 18
- 2 Votes | 2 Comments
Banana And Coconut Milk
Glooay Buat Chee
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 a cup of thick coconut cream
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 3-5 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1. Peel the bananas, cut each one in half lengthwise, then cut into 4 even pieces.
- 2. Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it starts to boil.
- 3. Add the bananas and cook until they are soft, then add the sugar and salt.
- 4. When the sugar has completely dissolved, pour the coconut cream into the saucepan and stir for another minute.
- 5. Remove from the stove and serve.