- Current Position 14
- 5 Votes | 3 Comments
Thai Recipes Chicken And Cashew Nuts
Pad Kai Med Ma Muang
- 200 grams of chicken breast sliced
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 brown onions sliced
- 1/2 a cup of roasted cashew nuts
- 3 large sun dried chilies sliced
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 1. Heat oil in a wok.
- 2. Add the garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- 3. Add the chicken, onion and sun dried chilies and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- 4. Add the oyster sauce and sugar and stir for a couple minutes.
- 5. Add the cahshew nuts and spring onions and stir for half a minute more.
- 6. Serve with jasmin rice.