- Current Position 7
- 2 Votes | 3 Comments
Thai Recipes Fried Rice
Koa Pad Kai
- 100 grams of chicken breast sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 plate of steamed rice
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of sun dried chili powder
- 1/2 a lime
- 1. Heat oil in a wok.
- 2. Add the garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- 3. Add the chicken and stir fry until brown.
- 4. Add the egg, and stir well.
- 5. Add the fish sauce and sugar.
- 6. Add the steamed rice and stir fry for a couple of minutes stirring well.
- 7. Add the spring onion and sun dried chili powder and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- 8. Squeeze the lime over the top and serve.