- Current Position 12
- 4 Votes | 4 Comments
Gaeng Kheaq Wan Kai
- 150 grams of chicken breast sliced
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of green curry paste
- 2 cups of ccconut milk
- 3 Thai eggplants cut into quarters
- 2 kaffir lime leaves sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 large red chili
- 20 basil leaves
- 1. Boil coconut cream with the oil in a wok, stiring until each seperates.
- 2. Add the green curry paste, stir in for a couple of minutes.
- 3. Add the chicken and fry until the chicken turns brown.
- 4. Add the coconut milk and when it starts to boil add the eggplants, cocconut sugar, fish sauce and kiffir leaves.
- 5. Simmer for 5 minutes, before adding the chili and sweet basil leaves.
- 6. Serve with jasmin rice.