- Current Position 23
- 4 Votes | 7 Comments
- 100 grams of green papaya peeled and grated
- 2 long green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 2-5 small birds eye chillies
- 1 tablespoon of dried shrimp
- 1/2 a tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 and a 1/2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ofgrounded roasted peanuts
- 1. Pound the garlic and chili into the motor.
- 2. Add the green beans, coconut sugar and again pound with the pestle.
- 3. Add the green Papaya, dried shrimp, fish sauce, lime juice, tomato and pound together using the pestle and a spoon until the salad is fully blended.
- 4. Add the grounded peanuts and mix into the salad.
- 5. Serve with sticky rice.