- Current Position 9
- 5 Votes | 3 Comments
Gaeng Ped Kai
- 150 grams of chicken breast sliced
- 1 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 1 and a 1/2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 2-3 Thai eggplants cut into quarters
- 2 long green beans sliced
- 1/4 of a tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 kaffir lime leaves
- 20 Basil leaves
- 1. Heat oil in a wok.
- 2. Add the garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- 3. Add the chicken and stir fry until brown.
- 3. Stir in the fish sauce, eggplants and green beans.
- 4. Add the soup stock and coconut sugar and cook for a couple more minutes.
- 5. Add kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves.
- 6. Serve up with rice.