- Current Position 16
- 2 Votes | 3 Comments
Sticky Rice With Mango
Kaw Neaw Ma Muang
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 cup of white sticky rice
- 1 cup of thick coconut cream
- 3 and a 1/2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- seasame seeds
- 1/4 of a cup of coconut cream
- 1/4 of a tablespoon of white sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of corn flour dissolved in 2 tablespoons of cold water
- 1. Steam the sticky rice for about 20 minutes until it is tender.
- 2. To make the sauce for the sticky rice, turn the gas on medium heat and pour the coconut cream into a saucepan, add sugar, salt and stir in.
- 3. Add the rice to the bowl along with the sauce mixture and stir well.
- 4. To make the topping sauce, heat the coconut cream, then add the sugar, salt and corn flower and stir until the sauce thickens.
- 5. Peel the mango and slice. Pour the sauce over the sticky rice and sprinkle seasame seeds on top and serve.